QRTA invites you to register for
the 4th Teacher Skills Forum
02 March, 2018 Pre-conference institutes
03 & 04 March, 2018 Forum
Convention Center - Dead Sea, Jordan
An initiative of
Learning in the
Alan thrives on confirming and challenging educators’ thoughts about what’s possible in the world of teaching and learning. More than anything, he is a teacher at heart, with a wealth of experience teaching learners of all ages.
Early Bird Rates (Valid from 1 November through 31 December 2017)
|Groups||Value Pass (One Pre-Conference Institute and both Forum days, 3-4 March 2018)|
|1 - 4 Delegates||$ 655|
|5 - 9 Delegates||$ 590|
|10 - 14 Delegates||$ 573|
|15 - 19 Delegates||$ 557|
|20+ Delegates||$ 540|
|Groups||Forum Only Pass (Both Forum days, 3-4 March 2018)|
|1 - 4 Delegates||$ 545|
|5 - 9 Delegates||$ 491|
|10 - 14 Delegates||$ 477|
|15 - 19 Delegates||$ 463|
|20+ Delegates||$ 450|
|Groups||Pre-Conference Institutes Only Pass (One Pre-Conference Institute on 2 March 2018))|
|1 - 4 Delegates||$ 375|
|5 - 9 Delegates||$ 375|
|10 - 14 Delegates||$ 375|
|15 - 19 Delegates||$ 375|
|20+ Delegates||$ 375|
|Groups||Value Pass (One Pre-Conference Institute and both Forum days, 3-4 March 2018)||Forum Only Pass (Both Forum days, 3-4 March 2018)||Pre-Conference Institutes Only Pass (One Pre-Conference Institute on 2 March 2018)|
|1 - 4 Delegates||$ 655||$ 545||$ 375|
|5 - 9 Delegates||$ 590||$ 491||$ 375|
|10 - 14 Delegates||$ 573||$ 477||$ 375|
|15 - 19 Delegates||$ 557||$ 463||$ 375|
|20+ Delegates||$ 540||$ 450||$ 375|
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations received remain tentative until payment in full has been received.
- Registrations not settled within one week are subject to cancelation.
- Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to seven days prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge.
- All passes are inclusive of delegate bag, lunches, and coffee breaks.
- Passes do not include hotel accommodations, travel expenses, meals (with exception to lunches and coffee breaks provided by the forum), and any other expenses that may be associated with attending the Teacher Skills Forum.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance coverage in connection with their attendance at the conference. The host and/or organiser cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
- Cancelation received by 16 December 2017, 75-percent of total amounts remitted.
- Cancelation received by 20 January 2018, 50-percent of total amounts remitted.
- Cancelation received by 17 February 2018, 25-percent of total amounts remitted.
- Cancelation received after 17 February are not eligible for refunds.
- The host reserves the right to cancel any registration(s) that have not been remitted and settled in full by the Due Date stated on invoices.
- The host reserves the right to cancel any registration(s) without cause, provided a 48 notice and a full refund company such cancelation(s).
BY REGISTERING FOR THE TEACHER SKILLS FORUM 2018, YOU CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND CANCELATION POLICY.