Plan Your Schedule Ahead for TSF 2017
Click below to access all details pertaining to each and every workshop including date, time, synopsis, presenter, language of presentation, hall, and grade level.
March 24, Pre-Conference Institutes
A unique opportunity for educators to engage in an exploration of practical solutions based of practical solutions based on real issues in education from a variety of specialized fields. The pre-conference institutes will offer interested educators an array of parallel running, full-day workshops held by renowned experts and keynote speakers from world-class universities and institutions.
Given the highly specialized topics, the caliber of institute presenters and the depth of content exploration, registration for the pre-conference institutes will be limited. Registrants are encouraged to act quickly and priority will be given to registrants who register for both the institutes and the forum..
- Arts, the core of the curriculum (Arabic)
- Evaluation or assessment: “Evaluating Arabic language skills and assessing them” (Arabic)
- Fostering teacher leadership to transform schools for 21st century (English) Sorry, We cannot accept new registrations for this workshop
- Learning through play (Arabic) Sorry, We cannot accept new registrations for this workshop
- Knowledge…analysis…participation...empowerment: Media and Information Literacy (Arabic)
- Managing challenging behaviour in order to include all students in learning (English)
- The importance of using curriculum that is based on emotional and social intelligence for primary grades' students (Arabic)
- What is literacy in the 21st century? (English)
March 25-26, The Forum
The forum will host over 100 various plenaries, sub-plenaries and workshops over the course of two days.
Plenary Session - Tony Wagner
Closing Session - Steve Munby