Qualifications and certificates:
- BA in Education- Math- rating: very good- UAE University, 1999
- Professional Diploma in supporting the outstanding and talented (first batch) 2011, rating: excellent- Gulf University in Bahrain.
- Diploma in the Development of School Leadership in UAE 2013, from Pearson Company (British education company), rating: excellent.
- Certified Trainer for School Leadership by the Ministry of Education - Certified Trainer from the Canadian Training Institute.
- International Diploma as an Administrative Consultant from the Arab World Academy, 2012; and as a Certified Director of the American Council, 2012.
- International quality controller for Program of International Student Assessment (PISA), 2018.
- Winner of the Sharjah Award for Volunteerism Session 6 - Ras Al Khaimah Award for Creativity and Excellence (Distinguished Teacher) Session 8
Career path before Scope Manager position:
- Math teacher in a secondary school for 13 years.
- Technical instructor for math and member of the school supervision team in the ministry.
- Member of the curriculum education team and works in several teams, including: assessment, exams and international exams in the ministry.