Basma holds a Master degree in Special Education from Framingham University, USA, and another Master degreed in Clinical Psychology from the University of Jordan, in addition to a Diploma in Family and Marriage Counseling from Glasgow Foundation, Scotland.
- Established Maria Den Braven Center for Psychological and Educational Consulting and Training (2013).
- A founding member of AlMurad Center for Psychological and Educational Consulting and Training (2007 – 2013).
- Founder and section head of Education Support Department at the Modern Montessori School (2000 – 2014).
- Consultant and trainer at Madrasati initiative – Jordan River Foundation.
- Certified and licensed representative of British Tinsley Center in Jordan and Arab Region.
- Advisor at the Higher Council for Affairs of Persons with Disabilities.